- Gauging success
- From Latin retrospectare, "look back"
- Three standing agenda items:
- Discuss what was successful
- Discuss what could be improved
- Discuss how to incorporate the successes and improvements in future iterations
- Set direction for continuous improvement
- Set standards
- Give everyone a voice
- Facilitator - typically the Scrum Master
- Action Items - one or two things that will be done
Techniques - General Steps
- Set the Stage
- Gather Data
- Generate Insights
- Decide What to Do
- Close the Retrospective
Techniques - Exercises
- Are you executing the action items?
- Are you measuring the outcomes (good or bad)?
- Does the team feel good about what they're doing?